If you know the basics of hearing loss, you can preserve your hearing and reduce your risk of cognitive decline, dementia, and falling.
Can your answer the following questions correctly?
- Is hearing loss an old-age problem?
- How much does hearing loss increase your risk of dementia?
- What roles do hypertension and diabetes play in hearing loss?
Worth a watch: Learn the answers to these questions and four more in this short video.
Concerned about your hearing?
Your peace of mind starts by scheduling a free, 15-minute hearing screening with an audiologist. It’s easy to find out if you have hearing loss. Don’t guess. Find out.
If you have hearing loss, your audiologist will explain
- How much hearing you’ve lost
- Whether your hearing needs treatment now or later
- The most effective treatment plan