Here's How Your Donations Help
Your gifts help children and adults with speech or hearing impairments get the treatment they need when they cannot afford it any other way.
- $25 can provide a hearing screening for an adult
- $50 can provide hearing aid batteries for a year for a patient with hearing aids
- $100 can pay for 2 speech therapy sessions for a child
- $250 can pay for a complete hearing or speech diagnostic evaluation for one child/adult
- $500 can provide 25 hearing screenings at a community event utilizing our Mobile Testing Van
- $1,000 can provide a set of hearing aids to a child or adult with hearing loss
- $2,000 can support 5 months of speech therapy for a child with autism
- $5,000 can help sponsor an Educational Workshop
Make your donations before the end of 2016. Simply click "Donate" below.
You can also donate to IL-WI Sertoma Regional Center for Communicative Disorders (yes, this is our real name) when you shop at smile.amazon.com. Choose us (using our legal name) and a portion of your purchase will be donated to Sertoma Speech and Hearing Centers!
We're counting on you.
Dr. Michelle Morrison, Executive Director