Dolores Leidecker, CAOHC is our professional, occupational-hearing conservationist. Dolores is an expert in all aspects of occupational-hearing conservation. So, if you would like to learn about...
Prevention of employee-hearing loss in high-noise, industrial environments
- Your risks and obligations
- Complying with OSHA regulations — your risks and obligations
- Hearing-conservation programs — components, steps to take, management, costs
- Identifying high-noise areas and equipment
- Identifying employees at risk
- Establishing baseline hearing values for employees
- Identifying employees with below normal hearing
- Planning ongoing testing for employees exposed to high, industrial noise
- Costs and scheduling
- Proper use and care
➤ For a PDF of the information on this page, go to Downloads and click, Occupational Hearing Brief.pdf. For a brochure, click on, Occupational Hearing Brochure.pdf.